Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

2012 Challenge: Blackbird Designs Christmas Garden

I worked on this at the beginning of February, putting it down only after stitching every single motif on the right side TWICE due to counting & positioning errors which could not be fudged.

So, not much project for actual acreage covered, but the amount of stitching is twice what you see.  This was a painful month with this design.  I hoped to pick it up again before March but I know now, with 4 days left to go in this month that that is just not going to happen.  If it wasn't for the Challenge I probably would not be picking this up in March but I will be.  See you about this then!

4 comments:

  1. Ouch, shame about the frogging! But it looks great anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it will happen that all the frogging came at the first, and from here on it will be smooth stitching. That's what we'll hope for; right? It does look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great despite the frogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog through one of your posts on a Yuku board. I have always enjoyed reading your point of view on the boards and am looking forward to reading more of your blog. Christmas Garden is lovely. It's not in my stash, but seeing your piece is making me think it should be.

    ReplyDelete