More Wip killing!
1. 12/12: 12 wip finishes in 12 months (or more)
Doing good thus far. I believe I have 2. One was a decade old Bent Creek: Reindeer Sampler (over 1) finished in January? or Dec 2014 (close enough).
The other was a new start in January: LaDDa's Watchful Eye. Finished in February.
2. Keep new starts to a minimum: finish any new starts within the same year (except for any SALs)
The LaDDa: started in Jan, finished in Feb.
I started the Heartstrings: Sparrow sampler in Dec...so I cheated. The SAL for this one just started but I never finish with the pack and of course, this one is very big.
3. Get reacquaintedwith my wips:
The really good news is that by now the drive to work the wips is so much stronger than wanting to start anything...though I have started more these past 6 months than I did in the year prior (3 pieces). The good news is that I have about a half dozen finishes in the last 6 months. I know, bad me, I have not blogged about them (yet).
1. Tony Minieri Stars for a New Millenium:
2. Pieces of 8: only
5. Permission to start 1 really good sized piece during 2015 (then try to not start anymore big pieces). Sparrow started last Dec fits this bill. Unfortunately there is a huge blackwork piece screaming for a start.