Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bent Creek Reindeer Sampler

This came kitted in a small vinyl pouch.  I remember picking it up at a Cross Stitch Festival in the late 1990s.  I miss those festivals.

Anyway, I probably started it soon after.  It was during one of my Over 1 phases.  It did not hold my attention or patience long enough to finish it at that time...but finally TA DA!

Bent Creek: Reindeer Sampler


The cloth color is a greeny-brownish Khaki colored 28 ct. not the grayish neutral pictured here.  It came with a little cardinal button which I didn't use here due to scale but I no doubt I will use it on something else.

I should have put something beside this for scale because it is tiny: something like 1 3/4 inches by 2 3/4.

It is done!  Time to move on to something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment